If an agency or business requests your fingerprints, the Sheriff’s Office handles the request.
Where & When
9th floor of the Arlington County Courthouse
1425 North Courthouse Road, #9100
Arlington, Virginia 22201
Mon.-Thu., 1:30-3:30 p.m.
What to Bring
- Print cards (we offer blank FD-258 cards, but you must verify with your agency that these are acceptable)
- Picture ID containing your signature and an expiration date
- Cell phones and other electronic devices not permitted (coin-operated lockers available in the lobby)
- $10 for the first card, $5 for each additional card
- Cash only
Expungement of Criminal Warrants
- Bring copy of petition on file with Court and original arrest warrant